Strate Recognition and Milestones
On December 7, 2015, Strate School of Design received recognition from the French government The recognition was gained after closely monitoring the quality of the pedagogy, research, social policy, administration, and management of Strate School. (Published in the BOESR* of December 7, 2015).
The Level 1 degree in ‘Industrial Design’, awarded by the Strate School of Design, is recognized by the French government.
Milestones down the journey
- Strate was ranked among the top 60 design schools in the world by BusinessWeek.
- Strate becomes the first French private school.
- In last 23 years, grew from 18 students to 600 students.
- Introduced 5 courses in the field of design.
- Set up a brand new campus ( over 3000square metres), built for design training, in 2010.
A world leader in design education, Strate brings its 24-year-old teaching lineage to India providing global design education. Strate School of Design offers the perfect foundation for upcoming designers to showcase their talent and make a career out of their passion.
Over the years, Strate School of Design has built strong partnerships with major French and international schools and universities to offer its acclaimed courses to aspiring designers across the globe.
Strate School of Design is a member of reputed design organizations in the world.