In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Strate School of Design has decided to continue its operations remotely, which include training and support.
It is a difficult time for everyone but education must not, and will not stop. Galileo Global Education is well-organized to face this pandemic and has been managing the situation on its campuses all across the globe.
However, the safety and well-being of students, staff, support teams, and prospects remain our top priority. We are strictly following the advice of government and public health officials and have ensured extensive measures are in place. Some of these measures include,
- Suspension of on-campus classes until further notice.
- Online classes and meetings via Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, AnyDesk etc.
- Virtual Open Days and Meet the Dean sessions
- Rescheduling of certain classes and industry visits
- Online and telephonic application processing
- Monitoring of student health
- Continued communication with students and staff
- Mobilization of support teams for remote assistance
- Encouraging everyone to stay positive
We urge you to follow safety protocols issued by the health and safety authorities such as,
- Social distancing
- Frequent washing of hands
- Not touching the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practising respiratory hygiene
- Covering the mouth and nose with a bent elbow when sneezing or coughing
- Seeking medical help if showing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Staying informed and not spreading misinformation
Admissions for 2020 will continue to remain open.
Our teams are mobilized to assist you with any queries about admission, programs, and the school remotely.
We thank you for your understanding and trust in these challenging times and hope that normalcy will be restored soon. Until then, please do take care of yourselves, your loved ones, and the world around you.For regular updates on COVID-19, please visit https://www.who.int/.