Equip yourself with the right skills. Admissions Open for 2023
- Semester long student exchange program with Strate Lyon and Paris
- 15 days Global immersion visit with Strate Lyon
- Progression opportunities with Strate Paris to pursue our 2 Years Masters Program in Year 4
- International Pedagogy from Strate,Paris
The minimum qualification required to apply for Strate’s Interaction Design course is a pass in Class 12 from any recognized university or board with an aggregate of at least 50%.
The Strate Entrance Process will involve the following
a. Strate Qualifying Test (SQT)
b. Interview + Portfolio Review
Integrated Bachelors and Masters in Design-5 years I Full time M.Sc in Design (2 Years) I Full time, Bachelors in Design (3 Years) I Full Time
The minimum qualification required to apply for Strate’s Interaction Design course is a pass in Class 12 from any recognized university or board with an aggregate of at least 50%. There is no entrance exam for the interaction design course. However, there will be an interview with the school’s Dean, Thomas Dal, or a member of the faculty to assess your interest in the course.
5 years I Full time at Bengaluru campus
At the end of the interaction design course, you will receive a BSc/MSc in Design from Jain (Deemed-to-be) University and certificate from Strate School of Design, Paris.
- In a study conducted by The Economist Intelligence Unit in 2016, 46% of business managers said they expect their own job to be performed by an AI-based technology within the next five years. With such reports, it is increasingly evident that the emerging nature of work coupled with the impact of automation is likely to mean that individuals and organizations will have to look at skill sets anchored in domain or industry while also focusing on other skills which aid either design of interactions or interactions with both humans and machines.
- According to industry body CII, the potential size of the design industry in India is INR 11,681 crore and is expected to reach INR 18,832 crore in the coming years. Of this, presently only a market worth of INR 2,100 crore is being realized, meaning more than 80% of the design potential is yet to be realized in India.
- New technologies have radically changed the rhythm of our daily lives. Far from being restricted to our smartphones and tablets, these technologies will be in our daily objects and services. Our environment will soon be populated with intelligent and communicating objects, offering services. It remains to define the way people will live and communicate with these objects and services.
Making the world
+ simple + just + beautiful
The Master in Design program from Strate with a specialization in interaction enables graduates to design core elements which make the world a faster, easier, and better place. The primary objective of the program is to give students the degree, training, experience, and tools they need to design more meaningful interactions between people and the products around them.
The Integrated Master in Design program from Strate with a specialization in interaction enables graduates to
- design core elements which make the world a faster, easier, and better place.
- to design more meaningful interactions between people and products.
- The Interaction Design specialization trains designers to create new interactive and technology-based objects, spaces, and services that are radically changing the rhythm of our daily lives.
You can opt for the Interaction Design course in your third year of study. Admission to our Interaction Design course involves,
- Filling the application form downloaded from the website or sent by the counsellors.
- Submission of the completed application form along with the application fee of INR 2000
- Qualifying in the Strate Admission Test/Interview and Portfolio review.
- Securing the seat by paying 10% of the first year fees.
- Finalizing the admission by paying the first semester fees (minus the 10% already paid)
- Submission of relevant documents and proofs.
The Interaction Design course is an extension of the typical UI or UX design course or a user interface design course. Hence, there are a plethora of career opportunities for interaction designers. The various career avenues in Interaction Design include.
- UI/UX Designer
- HTML Designer
- User Experience Designer
- Visual Designer
- Web Designer and many more.
Strate’s 18-month internship includes 6-month internship abroad.